http://creativeinternetauthority.com In this video you will learn more the differences between pay per click marketing or organic listings.
About me: Montina Portis of Creative Internet Authority, LLC, provides full service marketing services for lawyers and law firms so that they can attract new clients, generate more referrals and make more money using online and offline legal marketing strategies. With a strong blend of education, technology and marketing with her 15 years in the business world, Montina is focused on targeted and efficient results. See her website for more information: www.creativeinternetauthority.com, email@example.com
Author of How to Market Your Law Firm Online – Internet Marketing Guide. In this guide we will walk you step-by-step through the process of marketing your law firm online by optimizing your website from an SEO perspective and explain:
• How the search engines work (PPC vs. map listings vs. organic) and what you need to do to handle each for maximum return.
• How to build authority online & how to use an authority building strategy so that your law firm ranks above the competition.
• Our search engine optimization strategy for law firms.
• The importance of law firm keywords. This single insight is invaluable for you as a lawyer.
• The most important online directories that you MUST be listed on.
• Our social media strategy specifically for the law firm industry.
• The Marketing Sales Funnel every law firm should be using and much more.
WHY SEO IS SO IMPORTANT FOR LAWYERS & LAW FIRMS
Most lawyers already understand that the Internet & search engines are EXTREMELY important to the long term growth and sustainability of their business but occasionally I get the question “Why are search engines and search engine marketing so important to the law firm Industry?”
Yellow Pages Are No Longer Effective
It used to be that the #1 place clients looked when they needed a lawyer was the Yellow Pages. In today’s market, very few people still reference the printed Yellow Pages. In fact the new generation has not even been exposed to the Yellow Pages and only know the Internet as a way to search for local businesses.
Where do people search now?
They look on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing & others) and social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) or ask for referrals from friends and family.
• A new survey of 2,000 consumers found that 86 percent of those surveyed used the Internet to find a local business.
• 74 percent of the respondents said they use a search engine when they are looking for a local retail or service business.
Get the book and learn more http://creativeinternetauthority.com
Related Article: Seattle SEO